2018 King’s College London International Scholarships – UK
Are you interested in pursuing an Undergraduate degree program at King’s College London? If yes, here is one for you.
The King’s College London, UK is offering the Global Health & Social Medicine scholarship program to applicants who wants to study the course at the Institution.
This scholarship program runs for a period of 4 years and it is worth £9,000 each year. The bursary covers only part of the annual tuition fees and applicants should ensure that they have sufficient means to cover the remaining tuition fees, as well as maintenance costs.
– Applicants must be International Students
– Applicants must have finished their secondary school education.
– Applicants must have applied for Global Health & Social Medicine at the Institution.
– Applicants must have good academic grades.
There is no separate application procedure for the scholarship. All individuals who have submitted a complete UCAS application by 6pm (UK time) on the 15 January 2018 will be considered for the scholarship automatically. Applications which are incomplete on receipt (for example, missing personal statements, references or predicted grades) will not be considered for the scholarship.
The successful candidates will be notified no later than 14 March 2018.
When offered a scholarship, you must also meet the following criteria for the scholarship to be awarded:
– Accept the University’s offer of a place as your firm (first) choice by 2 April 2018;
– meet the conditions of your offer (if you firmly accept an unconditional offer you are automatically deemed to have met the conditions of your offer);
– enrol as a full time student on the BA or BSc in Global Health and Social Medicine.
The application deadline is on 15th January 2018
For More Information Visit The Scholarship Webpage
To see more local & international scholarships that you can easily qualify and apply for, click here